Today I tried my hand at Kool Aid dyeing some wool. I divided it in half. The first batch I made a long hank. I used grape, blue raspberry and lemon/lime (2 pkgs. of each) to paint the hank. I am fairly pleased with how it turned out, considering this was my first try. I have it drying on hangers out in the sun and it is almost ready to be wound up and then I have to decide what it may become.
Kool Aid Dyeing
Here's a swatch I knit up with my first Dye Day yarn. I like it! I wanted to see what it would look like knit up. I think it might become a felted hat for my niece for Christmas. Not sure yet. I'm listening closely to see if it speaks to me.
Swatch from KA yarn