Thursday, March 10, 2005

3 new books

Like I need more knitting books. Yeah, right. Sure. Just try to convince yourself, Trish.....

Last week at our Border's get-together, I finally spent the gift card I got from Kaitlyn for Christmas. I had looked at the knitting books before, but just couldn't make a decision. Kim had a gift card to spend too, so we browsed together. I ended up getting Knit and Crochet with Beads and KnitLit (too) : Stories from Sheep to Shawl . . . and More Writing About Knitting. I had read the first KnitLit book last year and really enjoyed the stories. I will probably end up adding that one to my knitting bookshelf at some point too. What I really wanted to get was 25 Bags to Knit: Beautiful Bags in Stylish Colors but Borders didn't have it. I ended up buying it at the shop when I was at work on Tuesday. There are some really cute purses/bags in this book. I haven't knit any that haven't been felted so I wanted to try a couple unfelted versions. I think I'm going to have quite a collection of them in a short period of time!

No comments: