Friday, April 22, 2005

Lots going on

Just a quick post to catch up a bit. Time and energy are in short supply at this moment. My MIL was taken to the hospital Wednesday morning and we have been back and forth (45 minute drive each way) several times since then. I'm emotionally exhausted, as well as lacking enough sleep. However, she is improving so that's a good thing.

On the knitting front:

My 4 pieces of socks have become a pair of completed socks. It took me 2 hours to graft them, but it was well worth it. They are divine.

The Green Cotton Fleece Cable purse is done, sewn together, and in need of a lining. Photos to follow. It's cute!

I'm working on the last of the facecloths for Kim's shower. I am going to need a few more bars of soap to go with them, and I am looking for some appropriate little soap dishes.

I have a couple new designs in the works, which is really fun. Sales of the Panes Bag are more than I anticipated and I'm having a ball with this whole idea of being a designer. In the past week I have emailed PDF versions of Panes to Australia and Norway. They are now for sale in 3 LYS, with more to come. I'm actually going to have to get more copies printed. Who knew?

Our Thursday night knitting group (we've named ourselves the BeeGees.... BGs... Borders Girls)continues to be a source of great entertainment, comraderie, etc. I so look forward to it each week.

That's all for now. I'll try to get some photos posted soon.

No comments: