Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Stuff happens

Yes, I know it's been 2 weeks since I said a word. 2 whole weeks since my birthday celebration. Lots of stuff going on here. Stuff that leaves me little time to blog, and stuff that also leaves me little desire to.

Still working on a million projects at once. I have the jacket sleeves going. I have one clog still 'almost done'. I have another B-4 bag ready to come off the needles (still need the handles) and into the washer for felting. Still plugging away on the Silk Road shrug (oh how tired I am of that endless ribbing!) It will be good to finish one of these projects, one of these days!

Halloween was fun. We had an absolutely perfect night for Trick or Treat-ing. I was walking around in my short sleeved shirt. The 8 o'clock siren had barely gone off, ending the festivities, when the rain started. I'm so glad it held off because it was so beautiful up until that point.

Jacob was a Halloween chocolate chip cookie. He had a milk mustache, and we wrote "Got Milk?" on his cheeks. We walked with Jake's best friend (and his mom), and they got caught up on all the things they don't get to talk about anymore since they aren't in the same class this year. They were so cute, just slowly strolling down the street chatting, while all the other kids were racing past them to get MORE CANDY MORE CANDY MORE CANDY. The candy was way down on the list for these 2 buddies who just were happy to spend the evening together. Isn't it great when your child finds a friend like that?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Now that is one cute costume! I'm glad to see you had a nice Halloween. Hope life has smoothed out a bit for all of you. You are in my thoughts every day.