Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Busy busy busy!

Wow, I can't believe almost a month has gone by without a post. Where does the time go? Spring is always a busy time of year anyway...this year is no different.

Here are a couple of photos of things I've knit for the shop.



This is a free pattern available here. Knit with Crystal Palace "Trio" ribbon yarn.

This is the Wrap Sweater from Vogue Knitting. I used Tartlette for this one.


I've also gotten myself addicted to the washcloth pattern in the Mason Dixon Knitting book...I can't stop knitting the darned things (or buying cotton in every color of the rainbow...I've got about 10 colors of Butterfly cotton (which makes a smaller, but oh so much softer washcloth) and LOTS of colors of Lion Cotton and Peaches & Cream/Sugar & Cream. I'll be knitting these things for a long time with all the yarn I've accumulated in the past couple weeks.

I've actually started some Christmas gift knitting....so I can't really say what that is, but it's going to be a big project.

On the homefront, we are in the middle of purchasing this trailer, and I can't wait. I hope we have it for Memorial Day weekend, but it's not looking promising, with the obstacles that are standing in our way. Keep your fingers crossed! It's soooo much nicer than the pop-up camper we've had for the past 8 years....Bathroom! Shower! Air Conditioning!!! LOTS of storage! All the conveniences but I won't have to feel like I'm sleeping in a tin box...it still has the feeling of fresh air with the 2 beds on the outside (2 more beds inside too!)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oooh, look at all the pretty knitting! I knew you were busy, and am happy to see the results. Hope the camper gets to you in time!

Theresa said...

I love the camper - you're going to have so much fun!

Sue said...

As a long time camper, I know you're going to love your new trailer. There's nothing better than sitting and knitting under your awning on a beautiful summer day!