Friday, September 22, 2006

Contest Winners Chosen!

I want to thank each and every one of you who sent a donation for my Breast Cancer 3-Day walk fund. Your generosity was overwhelming and I was so grateful to be able to reach my goal so quickly with just a plea on my blog and a mention on Stephanie's blog. Knitters and bloggers are the best!

I decided to pick 3 winners instead of 1, and they have all been contacted. I have heard back from 2 of them, and as soon as I hear back from the last one, I'll post their names, and the prizes, right here!

Thanks again to all of you for your support....support comes in all shapes and sizes. I appreciate the words of encouragement and praise just as much as the monetary support that allowed me to reach my goal. Every bit of it touched my heart and I will remember this summer as a very special one.


Love,
Trish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.