Sunday, November 12, 2006

First Holiday FO!

I'm so relieved to have my first holiday knitting gift finished! I just completed it about 30 minutes ago. It has been about 6 months in the making and was approximately 31,000 stitches! I don't know if the recipient will be reading this so I will say no more.

I have a few more Christmas gifts on the needles and several more waiting in line. I hope I can get to them all AND get my new pattern ready. I see lots of late nights ahead!

After a 2 week stay in the body shop, my beloved Yarnbox will be coming home tomorrow. Hopefully good as new. I have really missed driving around in my green machine, especially since I have been driving a gas-guzzling van. Give me those 33 mpg any day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the pic of your new design... and congrats on the FO.