Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Favorite Things

Play along on your own blog if you feel like sharing!
My favorite:

Sport: hockey with baseball a close second
Game: poker
Color: green
Movie: Bridges of Madison County
Broadway play I have seen: none
Broadway Musical I have seen: none
Song: Simon and Garfunkel's "The Boxer"
American city I have visited: Savannah, Georgia and Skagway, Alaska
Foreign city I have visited: Victoria, BC
Book: "Lightning" by Dean Koontz
Children's Book: All Judy Blume books
Classic television show: Felix the Cat
Recent television show: Heroes
Actor: Johhny Depp
Actress: hmmmm....don't know
Perfume: don't wear it
Food: Lasagna
Dessert: cheesecake
Chain Restaurant: Ruby Tuesday
Local Restaurant: Jet's Pizza
Car: green Scion xB
Condiment: Mayo
Kitchen Appliance: Foreman grill
Home Appliance: macbook
Beauty Product: Bare Esscentuals/Bare Minerals products
Piece of clothing: shorts
HGTV Show: House Hunters
Food Network show: Unwrapped
Author: Marisa de los Santos
Male Songwriter: Neil Diamond
Female Songwriter: Sinead O'Connor
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: The Nutcracker
Disney character: Eeyore
Flower: Daisy
Alcoholic drink: Southern Comfort with lemonade
Non-Alcoholic drink: Pepsi
Magazine: Interweave Knits
Animated movie: Brave Little Toaster
Television network miniseries: Roots
Season: Summer
Male vocalist:Neil Diamond
Female vocalist: Trisha Yearwood
Day of the week: Saturday
Household Chore: Laundry (Favorite? LOL I guess it's the one I mind the least)
Ice Cream: Death by Chocolate
Candy: Peanut Butter M&Ms
Artist: Van Gogh

No comments: