Thursday, October 01, 2009

McKenna hits the yarn store....

McKenna is 2 months old today, and she decided it was about time she shopped for yarn. She had an appt. downtown today, which happened to be in the building next to where City Knits is located. So McKenna convinced her mommy to take us inside so she could pick something out.

She quickly was overcome by the yarn fumes, and went off to la-la land, which meant she had to trust me to pick out the yarn. I picked Crystal Palace Bamboozle, in the Tulip colorway (which reminds me more of melon colors than tulips, but it's pretty!) I'm not sure what I'm going to make with it yet, but it sure was exciting to me that one of the very first places McKenna went (besides to her doctor appts.) was a yarn store!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I love that this one of her first fun outings! She's so precious.

Jane said...

It's good to see you are starting her off right!

sitandstitch@yahoo.com said...

Doesn't the bible say something about "Training a Child in the way they should go"? Mission accomplished!

Trish said...

and when (s)he is old (s)he will not depart from it!