1: Watching McKenna continue to grow stronger and seeing her develop so many new skills during this next year.
2. Getting rid of the UGLY wallpaper in our family room and hopefully getting new furniture too. I'd like to maybe get rid of the mantle and put tile around the fireplace instead. We'll see.
3. A vacation? I didn't get one last year....
4. Swimming in our new pool. Please let there be a summer this year!
5. Being more active, being more careful with my eating, and losing some weight.
6. Adding sewing back into my leisure pastimes. Knitting kind of took over for a while, and will not go away, but I'll be doing more sewing this year.
7. McKenna being able to spend more time with the family, as RSV season ends, and her lungs become more developed. Hurry spring!
8. The March Of Dimes Walk for Babies in April. Supporting the March of Dimes in their battle against premature birth has taken on a whole new meaning in our lives. We are hoping to gather a huge team to walk in honor and celebration of McKenna, our little miracle.
9. Getting back into the habit of reading. I've spent very little time with my nose in a book lately, and I miss it!
10. I vow to be a better blogger this year!