Thursday, December 02, 2004

A whole lotta knitting going on!

I can't talk about most of it because it's a lot of Christmas gifts! Let's just say I'm cranking out some things to give to some of my favorite people, and will be posting pictures after the holidays.

Mike finally got the old washing machine set up in the basement so I can felt again. My "to be felted" pile had gotten pretty big, so I was happy to start throwing things in and getting them done. I felted a ............, several pairs of........ and still have a pair of............to throw in. To add to it, I'm going to make a pair of Fuzzy Feet for Jake's teacher...hopefully I'll get started tonight. I'm using Noro Kureyon...I haven't seen any FF made up in Noro so I'm hoping they turn out ok. I had a conference with her today and checked out her shoe size (then got confirmation from her hubby, the principal) so I know what size to make them. I'm kind of excited about doing those...it will be my first time knitting with Noro, and my first pair of Fuzzy Feet after MANY MANY pairs of Fiber Trends Felted Clogs.

So that's the knitting news from my little corner of the world today.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I think Noro Fuzzy Feet will be wonderful. Noro felts up very soft, and the colors are so nice. Hope your other Christmas knitting is going well - I only have to seam my niece's sweater and I'm done, done, done.