Thursday, December 08, 2005

Jake's been knitting


Here's Jake as he went off to school this morning, sporting the scarf he finished knitting yesterday. He started it Thanksgiving weekend, and I am so proud of him for finishing it. All morning we both kept saying "Thanks, I made it myself!" so that it would come naturally to him when he started gathering compliments at school for his cool new scarf.

I'm doing a lot of knitting too, but most of it cannot be shown here. It's that time of year, don'tcha know? SHhhhhhhh....................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Jake! Thats a great scarf!

Beth said...

Yeah Jake!! Awesome scarf. My DD#2 (9yo) learned to knit this year and made a purse, which she designed herself, and is working on a matching scarf right now. I'll try to post some photos of both items this weekend.

Jane said...

It's easy to see the pride on your face. Congratulations, Jake, it's a wonderful scarf!

Rebecca said...

awesome scarf, jake!