Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bummer

Today I was working on my new mitten pattern, and I looked down and saw something on the floor by my knitting bag. I picked it up, and was quite disappointed to see that it was a broken piece of one of the needles I was knitting my socks on.

I'm assuming that maybe Jake stepped on my knitting bag since it was on the floor, and the piece fell out of the bag. I was knitting the socks on two 24" circs. It was the first time I had tried this method, and I had pretty much decided that I still like Magic Loop best. I really wanted to knit more on my socks tonight, so I am Magic Looping on a 24" needle. Yes, 2 socks on 1 circ, that is not nearly long enough, but I'm managing. I'm hoping that when I go to the shop in the morning that there is a size 1 24" needle waiting for me so I can knit on my socks more comfortably again.


On another note...I finally remembered to get a picture of Kim's Peekaboo mittens that I made her for Christmas:

No comments: